Below, is the pricing and laser tag information for “The Battlefield” an outdoor 42,000 square feet, combat laser course and “Frontlines” our two acre woods course. During your laser tag time, you will have opportunities to change up games to create different playing scenarios for both individual and team situations.
- Playing time is 90 minutes per session
- Individual games within the session are 7 minutes each
- Approximately 7-9 games could be played during a single session
- All equipment and team buff is included with the admission price
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled session for registration and orientation
- Closed toe shoes must be worn on the field at all times
- Players must be at least 6 years old
- Our laser combat guns do not emit any harmful laser beams
- Water in a personal hydration system may be used on the field. No food, bottled or canned drinks, cameras, cell phones may be brought on the battlefield. Water colors and cups are provided for breaks between games.
- Photos may be taken from outside of the Battlefield fence.
- Cost is $15.00 per person, with a 10 person minimum ($150.00) and reservations are needed to confirm your session.
The Battlefield armory, is some of the best in the industry. You will know who you have shot and you even will know who shot you. With a range of over 200 feet, you will be able to use much of the combat field to play on.